Matjacorim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matjacorim

Being awesome since 1997!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassins Creed Comparison

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Opopcats901

Assassins Creed Comparison Empty
PostSubject: Assassins Creed Comparison   Assassins Creed Comparison I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29 2010, 17:34

Assassin's creed is one of the best games for its graphics and originality. it is best of all on the play station 3 which runs on high definition graphics and is adapted to a range of age going from 13 to 22. parents will probably say that it is too violent and probably could be but i think out of the thousands of games i play it is the one with the bests graphics. a disadvantaged is that it is similar to avatar the movie because it doesn't really have a plot or a story and you can get lost in the game which makes it a little weird and makes the game look bad compared to graphics but just like avatar as a great movie assassins creed is a great game Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down

Assassins Creed Comparison
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Matjacorim :: Games :: Video Games-
Jump to: