Matjacorim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matjacorim

Being awesome since 1997!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best. Story. Ever.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LaserPterodactyl
Admin
Admin
LaserPterodactyl

Best. Story. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Best. Story. Ever.   Best. Story. Ever. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16 2010, 08:52

In English the other day we were given the assignment to write a sci-fi story containing at least 5 vocab words.

This is the story that Cedric (Opopcats901) and I wrote:

Quote :
Harold exuded machismo while he was on his flying surfboard. He was flying around when he saw Mark, he had a bittersweet feeling when seeing him because he was his old best friend and he had left him for a sock puppet. Mark ambushed him in his flying car with his stupid sock puppet and rammed him down before rolling over him 23 times calling him a NERD. When he was gone Harold thought to himself “but NERD is a cliché”. Harold returned home really beaten up and began to vent his outrage at his robot. The robot didn’t like this. The robot called Harold a NERD.

Harold became incredibly outraged at his robot. He wielded his manly sword and hit his robot so hard it flew the entire way to Dubai. Harold’s manly baseball skills attracted the attention of Mark. Mark did not know Harold had such an awesome swing. He went to Harold’s house and apologized. Harold hit him in his face in a manly fashion with his sword.

Mark ended up in hospital and five weeks later, when he got his face back from Dubai, Harold came and apologized, ate a cookie from Mark’s cookie jar and left.

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Any similarity to any persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://matjacorim.forumotion.com
hanksheffield
Admin
Admin
hanksheffield

Best. Story. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best. Story. Ever.   Best. Story. Ever. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16 2010, 12:50

That. Was. Awesomesauce.
Back to top Go down

Best. Story. Ever.
Page 1 of 1