Matjacorim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matjacorim

Being awesome since 1997!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neutralia Island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LaserPterodactyl
Admin
Admin
LaserPterodactyl

Neutralia Island Empty
PostSubject: Neutralia Island   Neutralia Island I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 18:39

THE PROJECT IS TEMPORARILY ON HOLD. I ACCIDENTALLY SAVED OVER THE FILE. HAVE TO START OVER. DERP. Bidoof

Hasi and I were considering making a badass sever. This server has 5 kingdoms: the Fire kingdom (on land), the Air kingdom (on floating sky-islands), the Water kingdom (underwater), the Earth Kingdom (underground) and Neutralia island, the Neutrally aligned floating sky-island in the middle of the map where the respawn point is. Neutralia has a market for open trade and elevators to each of the other four realms.

I started planning it and it got to the point where I said "Screw the server, i'm making this regardless of if we actually get one started."

So I started mapping it out on graph paper:
The Underground Waterfall Station (BF1)
The Ground Floor (F0)

Phase 1: The Footprint
My strategy thus far is to build most of the island in Creative Mode and then convert the .mine file into a .mclevel or .bat(I think that's what its called) file. After multiple screw-ups I decided to build a huge footprint of the waterfall station on the ground to function as a template and to avoid potential measuring issues:

Neutralia Island AcYmN
Neutralia Island 3vFDk

Last edited by LaserPterodactyl on Tue Sep 14 2010, 19:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://matjacorim.forumotion.com
Hasi
Admin
Admin
Hasi

Neutralia Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutralia Island   Neutralia Island I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13 2010, 16:04

i can help you, but are we going to make it SMP when we are finished
Back to top Go down
LaserPterodactyl
Admin
Admin
LaserPterodactyl

Neutralia Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutralia Island   Neutralia Island I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13 2010, 20:02

I think I'm gonna make this by myself. But when it's done I'm probably gonna put it on a SMP and see what you guys use it for Cool
Back to top Go down
https://matjacorim.forumotion.com
Hasi
Admin
Admin
Hasi

Neutralia Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutralia Island   Neutralia Island I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13 2010, 20:40

Griefing!
i wanna help! plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplspslpslpslpslsplsplspslpslpslsplsplspslpslpslsplsplsplspls?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neutralia Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutralia Island   Neutralia Island I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neutralia Island
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Matjacorim :: Games :: Minecraft-
Jump to: