Matjacorim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matjacorim

Being awesome since 1997!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Posting this here just in case...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hanksheffield
Admin
Admin
hanksheffield

Posting this here just in case... Empty
PostSubject: Posting this here just in case...   Posting this here just in case... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09 2010, 03:22

Pokémon Black and White gets the 15th perfect score of a Japanese magazine! 40/40 from a Japanese magazine! I have been trying to give myself limited info about it to make my first expierience better. (Just for comparison, LOZ: Ocarina of Time got a perfect score too.)
Back to top Go down
Hasi
Admin
Admin
Hasi

PostSubject: Re: Posting this here just in case...   Posting this here just in case... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09 2010, 16:13

OMG nice! i also want to stay away from the information, but i just cant wait so i read it anyway Sad
Back to top Go down
Hasi
Admin
Admin
Hasi

PostSubject: Re: Posting this here just in case...   Posting this here just in case... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09 2010, 16:29

dont take it too high, because nintendogs also got that....
Back to top Go down
LaserPterodactyl
Admin
Admin
LaserPterodactyl

PostSubject: Re: Posting this here just in case...   Posting this here just in case... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09 2010, 17:40

Hasi wrote:
dont take it too high, because nintendogs also got that....
NINTENDOGS. F-ING NINTENDOGS. Was the review on the same site? Nintendogs is like farmville exept it actually punishes you if you don't play it every other hour...
Back to top Go down
https://matjacorim.forumotion.com
hanksheffield
Admin
Admin
hanksheffield

PostSubject: Re: Posting this here just in case...   Posting this here just in case... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09 2010, 22:05

Wow... Nintendogs has a TGC... and they are making a sequel. a sequel. WHAT. THE. F*CK. ANF GUESS WHAT? THEY ARE PUTTING CATS IN THERE. AND ITS GOING TO BE IN 3D. MOTHERF*CKING 3D. WTF AGAIN. And I think it got the 40/40 because of its innovation, not so much the gameplay. (BTW, the magazine is called Famitsu.) (Scroll down to scoring for all 15 perfect scores. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famitsu)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting this here just in case...   Posting this here just in case... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posting this here just in case...
Page 1 of 1