Matjacorim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matjacorim

Being awesome since 1997!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventures in WTFLand :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragoran
Rider
Rider
Dragoran

Adventures in WTFLand :) Empty
PostSubject: Adventures in WTFLand :)   Adventures in WTFLand :) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2010, 17:43

Non-serious RPing. Create the most hilariously ridiculous characters and scenarios.
Rules: No Godplaying, no swearing, no adultery, 2 characters per person max. GO!

Username: Dragoran
Character: TAI' RONE
Race: Black Llama
Description: He's a BLML. Bad Llama Mother Llamaer. Llama yeah, llama.
Weapons: Acid Spit, laser nostrils
Items: Poison herbs, knives taped onto hooves.
Back to top Go down
Dragoran
Rider
Rider
Dragoran

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in WTFLand :)   Adventures in WTFLand :) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2010, 17:54

WTFLand.

Waffle Tablespoon Fridges Land was a small jungle island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Inhabited by flying soda bottles and laser shooting monkey children, the jungle was a dangerous place.

Tai' Rone, a lone llama, finished his three-course meal, gave the sabre-tooth Penguin waiter a tip, and promptly exited the restaurant. SUDDENLY, seven ninja turtles dropped down from some vines! D:
Back to top Go down
Bob
Rider
Rider
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in WTFLand :)   Adventures in WTFLand :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02 2010, 11:35

Alright ill give it a go

Character. Afro-gyptian
Special Ability - Ima kick u (in da groin)
Special Special Ability (Kamekazi) while screaming hai chiki banzai !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.matjacorim.forumotion.com
Dragoran
Rider
Rider
Dragoran

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in WTFLand :)   Adventures in WTFLand :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02 2010, 13:38

Tai' Rone, after beating up a poor white kid, travelled to pakistan.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Rider
Rider
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in WTFLand :)   Adventures in WTFLand :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02 2010, 13:42

Lol why would you travel to pakistan, anyway the afrogyptian stalks youuuuuuu. all the way to pakistan and help the
Back to top Go down
Bob
Rider
Rider
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in WTFLand :)   Adventures in WTFLand :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02 2010, 13:43

helps the poor white kid..
Back to top Go down
Dragoran
Rider
Rider
Dragoran

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in WTFLand :)   Adventures in WTFLand :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02 2010, 16:49

The poor white kid wants revenge and tackles Tai' Rone to the ground. The llama devours the small child. Satisfied with this meal, and totally oblivious to the afrogyptians presence, he continues his trek.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Rider
Rider
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in WTFLand :)   Adventures in WTFLand :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02 2010, 17:56

Alright, still stalking the Lama man, Afrogyptian eats a crocodile that looked at him wrong and picks out a spot for his ambush
Back to top Go down
Bob
Rider
Rider
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in WTFLand :)   Adventures in WTFLand :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02 2010, 17:57

UNTIL he suddenly sees a Bidoof and he has to kill it for some XP ofc, he loses track of the Llama man, and has to run to catch up with him
Back to top Go down
Dragoran
Rider
Rider
Dragoran

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in WTFLand :)   Adventures in WTFLand :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02 2010, 18:03

Tai' Rone hides in a tree (Cause llamas can climb trees), and when his stalker runs past, he drops down and squishes him.

"WHO ARE YA, PUNK-LLAMA GANGSTA?!"
Back to top Go down
Bob
Rider
Rider
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in WTFLand :)   Adventures in WTFLand :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03 2010, 09:15

LOL. cyclops cyclops cyclops clown clown What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face alien pale
Back to top Go down
Bob
Rider
Rider
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in WTFLand :)   Adventures in WTFLand :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03 2010, 09:17

Anwyay the Afro-gyptian spits into the Llama man's face, cause that would mess him up big time, and runs the Bidoof away to get the pakistani kid, yet he doesnt realize that the pakistani kid is in Llama mans stomach >.<
Back to top Go down
Dragoran
Rider
Rider
Dragoran

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in WTFLand :)   Adventures in WTFLand :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03 2010, 13:15

Tai' Rone is now climbing up Mt Everest.
Back to top Go down
XXyon

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in WTFLand :)   Adventures in WTFLand :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03 2010, 17:30

Username: XXyon
Character: Blobby Joe Mc Bob face
Race: The BoB
Description: A BoB is a magical beast with a frog face.
Weapons: Fart Bomb
Equipment: None

Blobby Joe Mc Bob face runs into TAI' RONE and uses fart bomb.
Back to top Go down
Dragoran
Rider
Rider
Dragoran

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in WTFLand :)   Adventures in WTFLand :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 11:17

Foe's BoB used Fart Bomb!
It's super effective!
Tai' Rone used Acid Spit!
But it missed...
Foe's BoB used Fart Bomb!
It's super effective!
Tai' Rone fainted.
Back to top Go down
TestDummy

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in WTFLand :)   Adventures in WTFLand :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 19:36

Username: TestDummy
Character: Hugo Olagsun
Race: Viking
Description: A survivor of the great World vs Svenska war, Hugo is a fugitive of the world governments. Fortunately, none of them dare go near WTFland. Hugo took up a job as a professional Llama Hunter and now lives happily killing Llamas and ripping their guts out through their noses.
Weapons: Great Axe, Throwing Axe x 20
Equipment: Lack of clothes, 1 fishing bait
Back to top Go down
TestDummy

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in WTFLand :)   Adventures in WTFLand :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 19:41

Hugo smiled when he found an unconcious Llama lying on the ground. He stooped down, but suddenly a nauseos smell entered his nostrils. He vomited on the Llama's face then back away, a rag tied around his head. Even Llamas wake up after being vomited on, so, of course, Tai'Rone woke up. Hugo brought his greataxe above his head, then saw the color of the Llama. Black. A race of flashbacks played through his head, from his years as a child, before the World vs Svenska war. His ;ast name had been something different... Bergman-Svensk. He gasped as he stared at the creature before him. It all made sense now...
Back to top Go down
Dragoran
Rider
Rider
Dragoran

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in WTFLand :)   Adventures in WTFLand :) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 20:44

Tai' Rone rubbed the pukyness from his eyes with his...bendable ears.

"YO FOO'" He politely questioned. "WHACHU DOIN HOMEBOI"

The viking looked at the sky dreamily. Tai' Rone spat on his head and made a run for it, the acid slowly eating away at the Viking's super tough skin....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in WTFLand :)   Adventures in WTFLand :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventures in WTFLand :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Matjacorim :: Games :: Role-Playing-
Jump to: