Matjacorim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matjacorim

Being awesome since 1997!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantasy Roleplaying (REVISED EDITION)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TestDummy

Fantasy Roleplaying (REVISED EDITION) Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Roleplaying (REVISED EDITION)   Fantasy Roleplaying (REVISED EDITION) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31 2010, 20:00

Create a character and start. Anyone can join at any time.
Rules: No Godplaying, no swearing, no adultery (Jag pratar till dig, test attrapp), two characters maximum per person. GO!
SETTING IS FANTASY
Username: TestDummy
Character: Marc Wargslayer
Race: Elf
Description: An elf ranger. Prefers melee combat to ranged, but usually starts fights with a string of arrows.
Weapon(s): Longbow, Arrows, Katana
Height: 1m 90cm
Weight: 50 kg
Non-Weapon Items: Quiver, Chainmail vest, camouflage cloak
Hometown: Uminall

The story so far...

Marc lifts his bow and takes aim at the orc from his perch in an oak.
TWANG
The shot smacks home, sending the foul creature to the ground. Cries rise up as the rest of the orc camp awakens. Marc confidently draws his katana and drops to the ground. A swipe to the right, and two orcs bend over, trying to keep their guts in. A horrible roar echoes throughout the forest. The arrogant smile slides off Marc's face as a hill giant erupts from the forest into the clearing.

The vicarious band of sea-raiders were still on Sean's trail. The sheep-man-thing made camp in some nearby woods, taking a rest in the heights of the trees.
Sean is roughly awoken by deep bellows from the pirates. The giant, inhumane creatures burst through the trees, snapping any branches in their way and being rather oblivious to Sean's presence. As soon as the three giants had disappeared a few meters ahead, Sean took to ground and started his sneaky pursuit.

Marc instinctively ducked as a huge arrow flew overhead from behind him. He spun around and saw three more giants, these ones Coast Giants, approaching him. Coast Giants were well known for raiding and were common on pirate vessels. Hill Giants were stupider, though larger and tougher. Marc realized his mistake in attacking the orc camp as the four giants encircled him and began to close in, with a horde of bloodthirsty orcs in the gaps, ensuring that there would be no escape.

Sean roared as he suddenly dashed into the clearing. My, my, my, big mistake. So much for a surprise attack on his part. Two rather ugly, green, dwarf-like creatures, presumably goblins, grabbed him by the arms and left him defenseless as they confiscated his knife, axe, and bow. Another warrior, a rather tall elf, stood dangerously close to the three pirates, a mountain giant, and some more goblins and orcs.
Back to top Go down
XXyon

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Roleplaying (REVISED EDITION)   Fantasy Roleplaying (REVISED EDITION) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31 2010, 20:07

Username: XXyon
Character: Wolbie
Race: Halfling
Description: A halfling ranger
Weapon(s): Shortbow, Arrows, Hunting Knife
Height: 1m 30cm
Weight: 35 kg
Non-Weapon items: Quiver, Hill giant hide armor
Hometown: Ortho
Back to top Go down
XXyon

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Roleplaying (REVISED EDITION)   Fantasy Roleplaying (REVISED EDITION) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31 2010, 20:15

Two arrows streaked from the gloomy overhangs of the forest and pierced the goblins' foreheads, freeing Sean. Five more arrows streamed in towards a group of orcs on the fringe of the horde trying to get at Marc. From a different direction whizzed five arrows hitting the hill giant in its eyes and legs. Finally Wolbie revealed himself, scampering along an overhanging branch, then jumping into the air, past the hill giant. Just before he landed, he fired his nocked arrow. The bolt sped into the giant's ear, and the tip protruded from the other side. The stupid thing looked around confusedly, then toppled to the ground, quite dead.
Back to top Go down
TestDummy

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Roleplaying (REVISED EDITION)   Fantasy Roleplaying (REVISED EDITION) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31 2010, 20:24

One of the Coast Giants looked over its shoulders as Sean burst into the clearing. Marc charged at it, and lept up. He slashed his katana wildly across the monster's face as he grabbed onto its ear to steady himself. The foul beast roared in pain, but only got a blade down its throat in reply. As the giant slid to the ground, Marc sprinted from it and landed in a small group of goblins. He dispatched them with ease, then ran for a tall commanding orc that looked like it was trying to organize the forces. The orc saw his approach though, and drew forth a wicked three-headed flail. Marc slowed his run, then began to circle his opponent. Suddenly, the ground shook and both of the combatants were thrown off their feet. They looked back to see the hill giant on the ground, dead, and a crazed halfling sending streams of arrows at the two remaining Coat Giants. The orc fled and Marc began to follow, but was knocked to the ground as a goblin lept atop him, flailing wildly with a horrid dagger, dripping poison.
Back to top Go down
Dragoran
Rider
Rider
Dragoran

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Roleplaying (REVISED EDITION)   Fantasy Roleplaying (REVISED EDITION) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31 2010, 21:14

For those who forgot me Razz
Username: Dragoran
Character: Sean Pond
Race: Sheep-man
Description: Rather selfish and rude. Prefers travelling on his own to travelling with company.
Weapons: Nova Bow (light, but giant 2.5 m long bow), Flint-Tipped arrows, Mithril Knife.
Items: Axe, Tool Knife, animal bait.

As the mysterious little hobbit sent darts flying from his short bow at an incredible rate, I used the distraction to draw my concealed knife from my sleeve, the Nova bow guarded and far beyond reach. An incoming goblin was the first one to taste the metal. I sidestepped a swipe from it's rapier, my gleaming, silver, blade flashing through the air and digging itself into the soft between its ribs. The creature squirmed on the ground as it fell down dead, followed by many more as I was swarmed by goblins from each direction, forced to apply both speed and swiftness to my strategies. Alas, there were simply too many, and soon, Sean was overpowered by the sheer number of monsters, and was being pushed back into the endlessly gloomy, perilous clusters of trees.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Rider
Rider
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Roleplaying (REVISED EDITION)   Fantasy Roleplaying (REVISED EDITION) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02 2010, 15:26

I save the tiny hobbit by powning the evil trees that were about to swallor him.. Then i poison him and he gets knocked out, btw he doesnt know he's poisoned. (the hobbit)
Back to top Go down
http://www.matjacorim.forumotion.com
Dragoran
Rider
Rider
Dragoran

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Roleplaying (REVISED EDITION)   Fantasy Roleplaying (REVISED EDITION) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02 2010, 16:50

*The llama you talkin' bout? I didn't get any of that. Keep it serious and proper grammar'd dude.*
Back to top Go down
Bob
Rider
Rider
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Roleplaying (REVISED EDITION)   Fantasy Roleplaying (REVISED EDITION) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02 2010, 17:55

I was keeping it serious, i poisoned your character so that your gonna die, then i killed all your enemies ya kno >?
Back to top Go down
http://www.matjacorim.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Roleplaying (REVISED EDITION)   Fantasy Roleplaying (REVISED EDITION) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Roleplaying (REVISED EDITION)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Matjacorim :: Games :: Role-Playing-
Jump to: